King steering stabilizer

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s not as pretty!!

Yes I have one, it looks good. But I haven’t noticed a major benefit. It when on with my king bypass shocks and a bunch of other mods that increased the performance of the jeep so it would have been hard to tell anyway.

Image1521415132.643974.jpg

The blue and shine was worth it though!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

zimm

Caught the Bug
I actually had someone ask me where I got my "stabilizer" and they mentioned they REALLY like that it was "cooled" like a bypass shock... :idontknow:

Should have told them the hoses go to a driver controlled flow valve to fine tune your stabilizer on the fly. All the rock krawlers are running them.

RocknJK

I actually had someone ask me where I got my "stabilizer" and they mentioned they REALLY like that it was "cooled" like a bypass shock... :idontknow:

Hahaha! This is great!

I have the King stabilizer on mine and it works good. After my old fox 2.0 died (the old style that looks like a shock). I wasn’t going to spend $400 on the new redesigned one. I liked that the King uses "balanced flow" piston technology. This is similar to the fox.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Hahaha! This is great!

I have the King stabilizer on mine and it works good. After my old fox 2.0 died (the old style that looks like a shock). I wasn’t going to spend $400 on the new redesigned one. I liked that the King uses "balanced flow" piston technology. This is similar to the fox.

I'ed run a RedNeck Ram for just a few hundered more... Just my opinion. Get with Exodus Jeeps for a quote, you'd be surprised just how affordable it can be, AND just how much improvement having an actual cylinder makes.

RocknJK

I'ed run a RedNeck Ram for just a few hundered more... Just my opinion. Get with Exodus Jeeps for a quote, you'd be surprised just how affordable it can be, AND just how much improvement having an actual cylinder makes.

I agree. I didn’t know about the redneck ram when I replaced it. I had only looked in into the PSC system but it was to much. I still may switch to the redneck ram and just sell my king. Can you run the redneck ram with the stock power steering pump? I need to change my power steering pump soon might go with the PSC?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I agree. I didn’t know about the redneck ram when I replaced it. I had only looked in into the PSC system but it was to much. I still may switch to the redneck ram and just sell my king. Can you run the redneck ram with the stock power steering pump? I need to change my power steering pump soon might go with the PSC?

You can indeed, and MOST do. The only person I know who had problems with the RNR & Stock pump setup was Jackal01; but his pump was holding on by a thread and needed to be replaced prior to the RNR upgrade anyway. he went with the PSC pump.
...Might as well upgrade if your replacing parts anyway...

Last edited:
Top Bottom