New trackbar and drag link

jorgelrod

Hooked
Just installed the new track bar and drag link, centered the axle, took a drive around and everything feels solid. I would say these two are pretty parallel, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• CC52B302-2A7F-4EFA-87E5-CFF9C641241B.jpg
    CC52B302-2A7F-4EFA-87E5-CFF9C641241B.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 112

WJCO

Meme King
Looks parallel. Have you considered a drag link flip? It would make the angles less steep. But if it drives well, leave it.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Looks parallel. Have you considered a drag link flip? It would make the angles less steep. But if it drives well, leave it.

Good thing about this Metalcloak drag link is that it can be flipped when ever I'm ready and be done with that. I thought about it but I'm not sure if I need an add a relocation bracket for the trackbar which I don't have

WJCO

Meme King
Good thing about this Metalcloak drag link is that it can be flipped when ever I'm ready and be done with that. I thought about it but I'm not sure if I need an add a relocation bracket for the trackbar which I don't have

Yes you would have to have that bracket.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Yes you would have to have that bracket.

Just found it on the Website, at $99 looks like it's not a big deal and something I might push for in the future, i'll give the current setup a thousand miles and see how I feel where it's at and then decide. Like you said, if it feels good I might just leave it the way it is and spend that $100 on dinner with the wife.

One thing I gotta say, I feel like the jeep is back to when it came out of the dealership, I was beginning to think the steering box was starting to get play on it. Once I put in the new draglink, I noticed the play is gone. I guess it was just the ends starting to go after 72K miles of DD and wheeling...

Last edited:
Top Bottom