Wave from Oahu!

Franck

Aloha, and yes : please send us some blue skies, hibiscus flowers and ... jeeps from your paradise :yup:

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
No problem .. I will be doing some light. Wheeling soon so I will take some more picks . Would go all out up at peacock flats but I will be trading this jeep in for a 2012 jkur and don't want to mess it up more than it already is lol. I do have a few picks of waianae side of ka'ena point in my
Profile though :)

Yeti-09

Lol funny you say that about the trade in... I rolled my 07' three days before I was gonna trade it in for a 12. Had to settle for a 2010 4dr instead :/ but that's what they make super chargers for right!?!? Just so you know peacocks- jeep eater really eats jeeps!!! We're doing a run on the easy side this Sunday, hitting the 4wp expo Saturday if you'd like to join us?

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I will def be at the expo sat. Would love to go to PF but my ball joints are about done I'm trying to make them last till I can get back to the main land to trade it in (no rubi's on island). Windward told me it would take 3 months to order but I don't know if I will be here by the time it arrives. I really do appreciate the invite though.

Top Bottom