Highline Front Fender Brands

TheCheaperJeeper

Hey everyone I am stepping into the market for some highline fenders for my tj and was hoping to get some feedback from any of you guys/gals that have any of the several brands. Just seems to make sense to get opinions on the products from folks that use/abuse them. Sure do appreciate any help!

DDiegel

I have the bushwacker flat flares. I really like the look of them but they bend really easy. I was on a trail, barely touched a tree and it bent a little. But I guess that's better than having metal flares that can bend your whole fender. Oh and they were a pain in the a$$ to put on... Took like 5-6 hours. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365881874.565309.jpg

TheCheaperJeeper

Thanks for the insight brother! Nice jeep too by the way. I had a pretty set mind on gettin a set just just like those, but my mind changes every time I look at the different choices. Maybe I'll be able to pull the trigger on a set sometime soon.

DDiegel

No problem dude and thanks :). Yeah sometimes I wish I didn't get my bushwackers b/c sooner or later ill have to replace them but I guess that's better than replacing a whole fender. Good luck with you searching.

Top Bottom