Transmission Problem

JackMo64

4th time I have had this problem with my Jeep Wrangler: Jeep wants to take off after slowing to a stop. Bake is on, engine races, punch brakes as it lurches forward, wheels spinning. Place in N, engine slows . Place it in Park an then drive. Happened twice coming to a stop. Almost hit person ahead of me the first time it happened. Last two times it’s happened after start up going into Drive or Reverse. At the dealership. Telling me nothing shows up on computer and basically nothing they can do. 2016 and still under warranty. Ready to trade. Sucks cause I love my Jeep. Lemon laws suck and time consuming. Meanwhile I get to drive an unsafe vehicle.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

I'd be dropping it off there and would stop any payments to the dealer until it's fixed.
That's dangerous as shit.

Jrscfa

I wonder how they would feel to get a visit from the NTSB. That’s a huge liability, I’d go higher up the food chain.

Bustedback

I have encountered that in a few vehicles, mostly Ford F-250s. The problem was my fat clod hopper mashing the brake and gas pedals at the same time.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

Top Bottom