Front King Bump Stop Install

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I’m headed over to Azusa OHV Park tomorrow with some buddies to go play in the mud but was thinking of installing the EVO Spec King front bump stops today. For those who’ve done it, how long did it take? Don’t want to get started and end up not being able to go tomorrow. I only have about 3-4 hours to work on it this afternoon. Should I wait?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

I’m headed over to Azusa OHV Park tomorrow with some buddies to go play in the mud but was thinking of installing the EVO Spec King front bump stops today. For those who’ve done it, how long did it take? Don’t want to get started and end up not being able to go tomorrow. I only have about 3-4 hours to work on it this afternoon. Should I wait?

Don't you just cut off the factory bump stop tube a bit then screw the bumps in? Doesn't seem that it would take long if you've got the right tools.

Of course, every 20 minute job I've been doing lately has turned into a two-day project, so you probably shouldn't listen to me. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Last edited:

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Image1521923840.233185.jpg

Fucking dealer over torqued my lug nuts. So freaking pissed right now. This thing has hardly any meat left on it and I’m concerned it’s gonna ruin my wheels trying to get it off. Any ideas?

fiend

Caught the Bug
I don’t trust the dealer to do anything other than to tell me that nothing is covered by my extended warranty. They sure do a great job at that.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
AutoZone or advanced should have impact sockets for this. They are reverse female threads. Should work if the nut underneath is rounded off as well. tapatalk_1521934488644.jpeg

A.J.

View attachment 297216

Fucking dealer over torqued my lug nuts. So freaking pissed right now. This thing has hardly any meat left on it and I’m concerned it’s gonna ruin my wheels trying to get it off. Any ideas?

Looks like the socket wasn’t all the way on the nut. You might need a thin wall deep socket 3/4” pound it all the way on and remove. It will probably be stuck in the socket when you’re done but it should come off.

Top Bottom