Moab help available.

If this isn't the place to post this, please let me know so I can post it in the correct place. Being that I live just a few hours away from Moab here in Salt Lake City, I wanted to offer any help to anyone needing it. Not just during EJS but always. I have a predictable schedule for the most part and I can usually make a trek down there to help as long as I have a day or two heads up. I can help bring down parts, tools, or help with vehicle recovery to a degree. Please don't hesitate to message me anytime any of you need a hand. Moderators, if you can help spread the word please do. :thumb:

Jsouder53

Hooked
If this isn't the place to post this, please let me know so I can post it in the correct place. Being that I live just a few hours away from Moab here in Salt Lake City, I wanted to offer any help to anyone needing it. Not just during EJS but always. I have a predictable schedule for the most part and I can usually make a trek down there to help as long as I have a day or two heads up. I can help bring down parts, tools, or help with vehicle recovery to a degree. Please don't hesitate to message me anytime any of you need a hand. Moderators, if you can help spread the word please do. :thumb:

That’s awesome! Thank you for offering up your help!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just realized that for whatever reason, I’m not getting messages or notifications. So I’m going to just say to hell with internet rules and post up my number. For WAYALIFE members only. 801-608-9047.

WJCO

Meme King
HA!! Pete, we really do need to get out and do a couple trails this year. We could meet up half way and do something around Co. Springs if you want.

Agreed. We need to wheel with Pete more. I'm willing to pay for half his room with squatch if someone else steps up to motivate him to join us on a trail.

Slimebones

Agreed. We need to wheel with Pete more. I'm willing to pay for half his room with squatch if someone else steps up to motivate him to join us on a trail.

I will buy the pizza & beer!:beer:

limit Squatch to one....

Last edited:
Top Bottom