Wood working

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
We have an awesome variety of hobbies on here in addition to all of our love for Jeeps. One I haven’t seen much of is wood working. So how many other people out there like making saw dust along side of working and wheeling the jeep? Post any pictures or share any experiences you have - from home building and projects around the house to cabinetry and wood carving. It’s one of my earliest and greatest memories from childhood with my grandpa and dad. It’s hard to beat waking up early, sipping coffee, and hearing the hum of a table saw.

Here’s a few small projects I’ve been working on. I just work out of my two car garage right now but hope to have a separate dedicated shop in the future.

IMG_1746.JPG IMG_1748.JPG IMG_1835.jpg IMG_1838.jpg IMG_1851.jpg IMG_1981.jpg IMG_1992.jpg IMG_2018.jpg IMG_2019.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tixslam

You have some mad skills. Really like the table. Dog houses and chicken coops are about my limit

BaddestCross

I love woodworking! Wish I had more time for it. I built an outdoor kitchen last summer...
20180324_174728.jpg
Still need to finish the details though.

I built the desk and cabinetry in our home office, but no pics right now. I enjoy furniture and cabinet making of all types as well as small stuff like jewelry boxes and the like.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Awesome thread! Subscribed! I love wood working myself. I am no pro just self taught, do not know the jargon and look at pics to make my stuff. Do not have any pics at moment got to find.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
I love woodworking! Wish I had more time for it. I built an outdoor kitchen last summer...
View attachment 297247
Still need to finish the details though.

I built the desk and cabinetry in our home office, but no pics right now. I enjoy furniture and cabinet making of all types as well as small stuff like jewelry boxes and the like.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Dang that is nice. Have plans down the road to do something similar. Will have to take some pointers from ya!

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome pics, guys. I'll try to pull up some of mine. I used to do a lot, just don't have the time anymore.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Awesome thread! Subscribed! I love wood working myself. I am no pro just self taught, do not know the jargon and look at pics to make my stuff. Do not have any pics at moment got to find.

Looking at pics is a great way to learn. That’s half of how I plan and figure out how I want to do something

briand

Built some toy boxes for the kids and like to refinish furniture. Haven’t got any pics at the moment, will try to get some to post

black pearl

Hooked
It's been a little bit since I've done some fun projects, but here's a few past ones.
Built in bunk beds before paint. IMG_2016.JPG IMG_2017.JPG
Wine barrel storage. IMG_2015.JPG
A saddle stand I made for my wife. IMG_2018.JPG
Reclaimed lumber project. It started out as beams from an old pea soup factory. Milled it all put T&G and installed. IMG_2021.JPG IMG_2022.JPG IMG_2020.JPG
And a catwalk I put into our old house to connect two rooms, across the living room. IMG_2023.jpg IMG_2024.JPG

I'll have to find some pictures of some of my wood turning projects.

Awesome thread!!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Wow there is some amazing and very talented workers .. great work everyone ahah this thread is right up my ally I love making saw dust I will post up some pictures of some of my projects that I have made but will have to find them in my computer.

Top Bottom