Time to upgrade? Maybe, maybe not

Mdslngr

So I have a 2013 Gecko JKU Sport and been contemplating selling or trading it in for Hydro Blue Rubicon Hard Rock with 38,000 miles at a dealership downstate

My 2013 has a RE 3.5 flex lift fox shocks and a nice list of other goodies and it has 100,000 miles so it’s just broken in

My buddy has a 2012 Rubicon and I like the features it has compared to my Sport

I do love the Gecko Green but the Hydro Blue is very nice also

This is my 5th Jeep (3rd JKU) maybe time to make it my 6th lol

IMG_3958.jpg

Anyway just a thought maybe after Jeep Beach I’ll list it for sale with everything and go from there

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
That’s quite a few goodies to have and start from a clean slate. Maybe consider just upgrading parts or features, then it wouldn’t be such a loss on parts you’ve already done. Or go for the new to you and start fresh. Just a couple options to consider.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I had a '12 gecko jks and I loved it! I traded it in on a '17JKR Recon and although I miss the color every now and then I couldn't be happier with the upgrade. The fact that Jeep came out with the hyper green color made the change a little easier too. The color is similar and there are a lot more on the road and at the mall

Mdslngr

What features are you looking for?

I’ve always wanted a Rubicon but always found good deals on Sport Models

So basically the D44 front axle the lockers the power dome hood the different gearing in the T-case

I know I can have all of that done aftermarket but I came across two nice JKU Hard Rock Rubicon’s in Hydro Blue that have caught my eye

Top Bottom