JL Pricing.

DESH

I just received this add from a local place:

The all new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, finished in stunning Black Clear Coat, complimented by a Black Leather interior! Only 150 delivery miles! The new JL Wrangler Unlimited is completely redesigned, Jeep took all the quality that we know and love on the JK, the toughness and off road capability, and just added the amenities of a luxury SUV. Not to mention, they also beefed up the off road and trail capabilities as well. Making this the ultimate highway/trail monster!
Build/Options:

-Rough Country’s 2.5" Suspension Lift
-Fuel D589 Ripper 17x9-12
-Falken Wildpeak M/T 37x12.50R17
-Rough Country JEEP SPARE TIRE RELOCATION BRACKET
-Rough Country JEEP 2.2 STEERING STABILIZER
-Rough Country Jeep Front Stubby LED Winch Bumper w/Hoop | Black Series
-Black Leather w/ Red Stitching
-Stubby Antenna
-Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (Leather-Wrapped Park Brake Handle, Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob,
Premium Wrapped Instrument Panel, Premium Door Trim Panel )
-Customer Preferred Package 24R ( Cold Weather Group, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Remote-Start System, Engine
Block Heater, Trailer Tow and HD Electronic Group, Auxiliary Switches, Class II Receiver Hitch, 7- and 4-pin Wiring Harness, 240 Amp
Alternator, 700 Amp Maintenance Free Battery)
-LED Lighting Group (LED Reflector Headlamps, LED Fog Lamps, LED Tail Lamps, LED Daytime Running Accent Lamps)
-Electronic Infotainment System Group (Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4" Display, GPS Navigation, Alpine Premium Audio System, Auto-
Dimming Rear View Mirror, Roadside Assistance, 1-Year SiriusXM)
-Jeep Active Safety Group ( ParkSense Rear Park-Assist System, Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection)
-8-Speed Automatic Transmission (Hill Descent Control, Tip Start)
-Body Color Freedom Top 3-Piece Hard Top (Delete Soft Top, Rear Window Wiper/Washer, Rear Window Defroster, Freedom Panel
Storage Bag)
$57,900
Finance options are available

With all the rough country add-ons and such, is the JL with 150 miles worth the listed price?

longarmwj

There is a reason someone got rid of it with 150 miles. It’s garbage parts. No I would buy a new stock one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Delivery miles actually refers to the miles the vehicle had upon arriving to the lot, as well as any put on during test/demo drives.

Regardless though, I completely agree. Almost 60k for shit parts is not money well spent :eek:

TheGrendel

i was honestly expecting the worst when i googled the wheels. these are actually not awful compared to most.

but, to the OP, no don't pay for that crap. you're paying MSRP on the Jeep which you shouldn't. sub invoice pricing is easily obtained. lastly, you're paying full freight on crap parts.

RIPPER_17x9_MATTE_BLK_A1_500.png

Top Bottom