Bad vibes

Smokey

So I have a 2027 jku with a 3.5 rubicon express lift and 35”” ridge grapplers on it. In 4 wheel hi or low I have a very loud vibration in the cAb. Jeep says it’s the exhaust hangers but I don’t think so. Could it be the front driveshaft?only happens at idle in gear

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
So I have a 2027 jku with a 3.5 rubicon express lift and 35”” ridge grapplers on it. In 4 wheel hi or low I have a very loud vibration in the cAb. Jeep says it’s the exhaust hangers but I don’t think so. Could it be the front driveshaft?only happens at idle in gear
I assume it's a 2017 unless u have a time machine lol. Do you have stock driveshaft? If so at 3.5 lift it could easily be rubbing on the exhaust sitting there. Crawl under it while idling and if it's that loud u should be able to find it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Smokey

I assume it's a 2017 unless u have a time machine lol. Do you have stock driveshaft? If so at 3.5 lift it could easily be rubbing on the exhaust sitting there. Crawl under it while idling and if it's that loud u should be able to find it.

Haha sorry I missed that. I went under yesterday, took off all the covers and brackets that were even close to rubbing and still have the vibration. It’s very dull sounding and only from the inside.

Smokey

Haha sorry I missed that. I went under yesterday, took off all the covers and brackets that were even close to rubbing and still have the vibration. It’s very dull sounding and only from the inside.

Top Bottom