Dana 44 Locker

owenkeown

I have a Dana 44 Detroit locker. I’d be willing to let go for 400 because I want to put a rear end into my Yj. If you have a Dana 44 your looking to let go for dirt cheap let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ka-bar

I have a Dana 44 Detroit locker. I’d be willing to let go for 400 because I want to put a rear end into my Yj. If you have a Dana 44 your looking to let go for dirt cheap let me know.

Hey, you accidentally typed in Wayalife, when you meant to type Craigslist. I know, the letters are all practically the same, and the format is so similar. Easy mistake, I’m sure! Amazed you could find the FOR SALE thread since you obviously couldn’t read the “For active members” part. Try night school, to brush up on the reading comprehension [emoji1360]

longarmwj

Are you really get on my ass? Dude you’re just being a dick to a highschool kid[emoji23]

Pretty sure he doesn’t want to get on your ass....especially since you’re in highschool. There’s federal laws on that shit.

Go cry to mommy and daddy now about how the Internet is mean and won’t buy your shitty parts from your shitty jeep, or whatever it is you’re trying to accomplish here

Top Bottom