No shit dumbass. That’s why I posted here and not Craigslist

steinernm

I am looking for a spare Falken Wildpeak MT 38x13.50x17. Will pay foit shipping to Texas. Does anyone have one or know a guy? Needing the DOT version, not the sticky. Thank you!

Last edited:

steinernm

Welcome to Wayalife. This isn’t Craigslist.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No shit dumbass. That’s why I posted here and not Craigslist. I had an active account and had to change my email address and had problems with Wayalife not being able to change my email address. It was all jacked up. Why don’t you “moderate” and change the email address for my old username Petzl88. Thanks for your help!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No shit dumbass. That’s why I posted here and not Craigslist. I had an active account and had to change my email address and had problems with Wayalife not being able to change my email address. It was all jacked up. Why don’t you “moderate” and change the email address for my old username Petzl88. Thanks for your help!

Why don’t you fuck a goat. Thanks for your help.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Eddie just sent me a text and said that last season you guys spent a lot of sleepless nights on the Rubicon trail together, and it wasn’t because of a broken sector shaft! What weight gear oil do you guys use together? Or do you prefer penetrating oil?

What? Is that even English? Learn how to formulate a coherent sentence retard.

IMG_5576.jpg

Top Bottom