Can someone explain this to me?

Parks34

I don't understand what's going on here. At first it looks like a normal jeep but then you look at the rear end and you think why the heck is it sitting like this? IMG_2723.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Google rockjock and you’ll get your answer. Currie Enterprises has been around a minute.

fusion_jeff

First of all, it’s on a trailer. Second it looks like the drive shaft is out and the whole rear diff is rotated way forward. Maybe trail damage? Or just torsion from being strapped down on the trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jorgelrod

Hooked
Currie Enterprises and Terraflex build their rear 60s this way, it is designed to protect the diff cover by having it that high...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Currie’s axles are built with the rotated diff like that for more clearance and protection.

I have the same shocks, and the same lean like most of us. I have had success dialing the the passenger shocks 4 turns more to stiffen that side up and somewhat leveling it out. Maybe it’s just in my head, but it seems to work.

Coil overs are the only permanent solution, until you fill up again and throw it off balance again....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kbsvo2go

I just put that rear axle in my son's TJ. Definitely a strange looking beast. It's a Currie Rock Jock 60

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robertcrav

See pic...
c63ba6bbddb634b8d667cc129f4c472d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom