Longarmwj ORDERS a JL

longarmwj

Well, it happened. JLU is on order!! Here's how I built it out:

Customer Preferred Package 24R (3.6/8 speed)
Sting - Grey
Cold Weather Group

Now the hard part, waiting....hoping for a mid to end may delivery date. They're on restriction right now so it should process on our next allocation

Don't need steel bumpers as those will be replaced, don't need stock LEDs because I know I can always upgrade to those later if I so choose.

Thank you Eddie for putting me more into debt :cheesy:

jesse3638

Hooked
It's like the guy who hangs out with crack addicts and trys to tell himself he won't do crack...haha. Congrats on the new edition. What are your plans with the JK?

longarmwj

JK will be traded. Between now and then I'm going to be paying it down so I can have some additional equity in it. This JL was actually technically ordered as a "lot unit" and not a "sold unit", so I haven't done the financing on it YET.

I admittedly have had some credit challenges recently with the whole job switching thing and not working for a couple of months, so this will get me time to slightly rebuild some of the score that I lost during that time. I can confidently say that it's ordered for me though because the GSM said he would hold it for me if for some reason I can't get approved, and give me a dealer plate to drive it until I can :cheesy:

But I'm confident that I will get approved :thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
JK will be traded. Between now and then I'm going to be paying it down so I can have some additional equity in it. This JL was actually technically ordered as a "lot unit" and not a "sold unit", so I haven't done the financing on it YET.

I admittedly have had some credit challenges recently with the whole job switching thing and not working for a couple of months, so this will get me time to slightly rebuild some of the score that I lost during that time. I can confidently say that it's ordered for me though because the GSM said he would hold it for me if for some reason I can't get approved, and give me a dealer plate to drive it until I can :cheesy:

Oh the perks, I however, do not envy your job...;)

WJCO

Meme King

Congrats. And way cool that the GM is willing to help you out if needed.

longarmwj

Thats cool, I guess your legal troubles worked them selves out.

We're on the tail end of it. My innocence was proved thanks to overwhelming and undeniable evidence that my lawyer was able to obtain, but we're still in the final stages of getting everything cleared up and figuring out what the fuck the department is doing:cheesy:

Top Bottom