teraflex 2.5 Sport S/T2 lift

tflatt281

so i ordered a new lift today after measuring my jk and found my 2.5 coil spacers were only giving me 1.5 in the front and 2 in the rear. yes i do have heavy steel bumper and a winch and rear bumper and full size spare. got the teraflex 2.5 Sport S/T2 lift with falcon 2.1 shocks. i was on the fence of a 3in but didnt wanna have any driveline issues . anyone have this lift on a 2 door? how much lift should i expect? iv seen people saying they got anywhere from 2 up to 3 1/2 inches, and also should i consider buying 1/2 or 3/4 spacer for the front to counter the winch and stuff?

here is the link to the lift.

https://teraflex.com/shop_items/jk-...-lift-w-2-1-falcon-shocks?vehicle=JK Wrangler

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
so i ordered a new lift today after measuring my jk and found my 2.5 coil spacers were only giving me 1.5 in the front and 2 in the rear. yes i do have heavy steel bumper and a winch and rear bumper and full size spare. got the teraflex 2.5 Sport S/T2 lift with falcon 2.1 shocks. i was on the fence of a 3in but didnt wanna have any driveline issues . anyone have this lift on a 2 door? how much lift should i expect? iv seen people saying they got anywhere from 2 up to 3 1/2 inches, and also should i consider buying 1/2 or 3/4 spacer for the front to counter the winch and stuff?

here is the link to the lift.

https://teraflex.com/shop_items/jk-...-lift-w-2-1-falcon-shocks?vehicle=JK Wrangler

You're not going to need coil spacers for the front. If anything you will most likely do it for the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
why is that if most of the extra weight is up front yea iv got a 33in spare but its just about wore out its super light?

Aftermarket lifts usually compensate for the factory rake. Sometimes (IMO), the aftermarket lift over compensates to eliminate the rake on your Jeep. When that happens you can add spacers to the rear to level it out.
I don't own a Teraflex lift and never will but I don't see why they would be any different than the other mass produced lifts out there. So basically what I'm saying is don't buy the spacers until after the lift is on and see what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tflatt281

after install

so got it all installed and im only netting 1 3/4 2 in maybe up front and in the rear im only getting 13/4, my 33in spare wore out and a mopar rear bumper so not a lot of weight, upfront iv got a winch and a mopar front bumper im wanting to order 1/2 in spacers and put all the way around maybe even 3\4 spacers insted

sipafz

Caught the Bug
so got it all installed and im only netting 1 3/4 2 in maybe up front and in the rear im only getting 13/4, my 33in spare wore out and a mopar rear bumper so not a lot of weight, upfront iv got a winch and a mopar front bumper im wanting to order 1/2 in spacers and put all the way around maybe even 3\4 spacers insted

You paid North of $1,500 for this lift and your considering buying more stuff to fix it? Why not return it and buy something better? [emoji848]

Top Bottom