2015 JKU Radiator

Nespoli1

Hey guys I need to replace my radiator as it has began to leak slowly. I watched a few videos on it and looks a It labor intensive. Have any of you replaced the radiator. Dealership wants 750 to do it. That to me is just nuts. I see there is a class action on the radiator but probably won’t settle for some time. Let me know you opinion. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Hey guys I need to replace my radiator as it has began to leak slowly. I watched a few videos on it and looks a It labor intensive. Have any of you replaced the radiator. Dealership wants 750 to do it. That to me is just nuts. I see there is a class action on the radiator but probably won’t settle for some time. Let me know you opinion. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
If it's super small try some stop leak and call it a day. More often than not those do the trick for small leaks.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Ive done it twice now on my 14. First replacement was an aftermarket. That also failed in a year. This time I went with a Mopar rad. Hopefully this lasts longer than a friggin year. Job is not hard but it is a pain in the ass. Do it yourself and save the dough.

Top Bottom