2015 JKU radiator replacement

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Guys I need to replace my radiator. Dealership wants 700 to do it. That’s just crazy to me. Anyone had to do it? Let me know your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've done it twice, 1st went with Mishimoto and failed 8 months down the road. 2nd just replaced with factory. It's really not hard. I would do it myself and save the coin.

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

^Having had GREAT experiences in the past with Mishimoto in other vehicles, I actually recommended it to tdougherty81. But after his started leaking in 8 months, and the way Mishimoto handled that failure, they earned themselves a hard NO from me.

Go with an OEM, and replace it yourself if you are able. Its a simple job, and requires only basic tools. burping the system is probably the hardest part of the job, but if you can watch a youtube video, you can do it correctly. :yup:

scull20

^Having had GREAT experiences in the past with Mishimoto in other vehicles, I actually recommended it to tdougherty81. But after his started leaking in 8 months, and the way Mishimoto handled that failure, they earned themselves a hard NO from me.

Go with an OEM, and replace it yourself if you are able. Its a simple job, and requires only basic tools. burping the system is probably the hardest part of the job, but if you can watch a youtube video, you can do it correctly. :yup:

This ^^

YouTube and standard radiator...did mine a year ago or so. Hardest part is fumbling with the A/C Lines and getting everything seated.

Top Bottom