Drag link flip kit insert / TRE options - Stock replacement

Flat Top

The knuckle insert from my RK drag link flip kit appears to be worn out. Has anyone found an off the shelf insert to work with the stock TRE? The RK drag link uses a stock TRE and the knuckle so I'm looking for something with the correct taper to work with my current setup.

I've had some of my RK joints and bushings wear out lately (4 years and hard wheeling lately) and although RK has taken care of my requests they are not the quickest to respond. I know they are mainly a manufacturer and I was looking for another source for wear parts such as this.

Thanks!

Benito

Caught the Bug
I’m pretty sure you can use the synergy insert/bushing/sleeve, since you can install the synergy draglink in the stock position or just buy the sleeve, drill the knuckle and flip the draglink.

Flat Top

I’m pretty sure you can use the synergy insert/bushing/sleeve, since you can install the synergy draglink in the stock position or just buy the sleeve, drill the knuckle and flip the draglink.

I was looking for something that will work with my existing RK drag link to keep the cost down, so just replacing the knuckle side TRE and / or insert. The RK drag link is fine, I just need a TRE with stock threads to match.

Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
I was looking for something that will work with my existing RK drag link to keep the cost down, so just replacing the knuckle side TRE and / or insert. The RK drag link is fine, I just need a TRE with stock threads to match.

Yes, keep your draglink, just use the synergy insert, I believe the synergy TRE have the same taper as stock

Top Bottom