JL Wrangler HOTLINE Now Available!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know if you heard or not but Jeep just announced that they have an all NEW HOTLINE dedicated to the all new JL Wrangler! Needless to say, if you'd like to follow up on the status of your order or maybe have issues with your JL that you'd like to have addressed, you can now reach someone at Jeep here:

Dedicated Jeep Wrangler Customer Care Line
Phone: 1-866-362-2146
Email: allnewwrangler@fcagroup.com[/QUOTE]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice! This will help some people with tracking their Jeeps and even help with minor issues they may have!

Allenn

So some of y’all still have them on back order? I didn’t realize they was in that big of demand When I bought mine. There was a couple around here where I live.

AlexJL

So some of y’all still have them on back order? I didn’t realize they was in that big of demand When I bought mine. There was a couple around here where I live.

Yep , takes up to a month... ( Bay Area , CA )
I checked all the dealers around, none of them had exact color and specifications I wanted ..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Allenn

Yep , takes up to a month... ( Bay Area , CA )
I checked all the dealers around, none of them had exact color and specifications I wanted ..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dang, guess I better consider myself lucky! Only problem I’m having so far is finding all the accessories I want. I have bumper and winch already (fog lights didn’t fit like it stated) have Tires and wheels, 42” waiting on a Lift big enough to run them now.

Top Bottom