Need a bit of help!!

Nespoli1

So I installed a set of core 4x4 front lower adjustable control arms and too 2015 JkU to fix caster issue. I then took it to shop to get alignment. Can anyone take a look at these numbers. It looks like he set the caster way to high. I don’t think this guy knew what he was doing. Can anyone tell me a good set of numbers for a Jeep with 2.5 inch lift with 35’s. Jeep seems a bit flighty now and I am sure it’s cause the caster is so high. IMG_3530.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
He adjusted your caster way too high. It should be ideally 4.2 degrees. You need to shorten those lower arms. With that being said, it shouldn't be causing a flighty feeling. Low caster causes a flighty feeling. What's your tire pressure at?

And if I were you, buy an angle gauge and do it yourself. Then you'll know that it was done right.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks WJCO. When u do it yourself where to you set the angle gauge to get the readings??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I use the top of the upper ball joint just because that's how I process the reading better in my mind. But the gauge is hard to see because the wheel is in the way. Eddie has a write-up here on how to do it: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...nt-End-Alignment?p=42391&viewfull=1#post42391
The write-up also shows where you can put the gauge on the front of the pumpkin and what it should read if your caster is correct.

Top Bottom