Rigid SR-Q Back Up Light Kit

I’ve had this box sitting in my room for about 1.5 years now and just realized I haven’t installed it. It comes with a pretty fancy wiring harness if you don’t have a switch panel. I’ve got the Switch Pros System and was wondering if any one has wired this to their Switch Pros? I’m trying to find out what ends to attach to power and ground. Thanks in advance!

IMG_4065.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

duktrx

I don't know about the switch pros system, but I did find the solution for the painless system. If interested I can post up a picture, when I get home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
Put some black RTV where the wire goes into the housing. Otherwise it will fill up with water.

I have my back up lights on a manual switch. I don't need them that often, and certainly not in a parking lot at night where they'd blind everyone. I find it annoying when people have them on automatically, especially on the trail.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Put some black RTV where the wire goes into the housing. Otherwise it will fill up with water.

I have my back up lights on a manual switch. I don't need them that often, and certainly not in a parking lot at night where they'd blind everyone. I find it annoying when people have them on automatically, especially on the trail.

They reason the have them wired is because it is the law to have backup lights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom