Hey GCM2 check this out

GCM 2

Very cool! I was seriously on the verge of needing to be hospitalized during the 2012 JKX. Three days before that scene was shot I was still in the air flying back from Qatar, before jumping in the EVOJEEP in SoCal and making a cannonball run to the start of the run in Terre Haute, IN. Drove nonstop :icon_crazy: That Rockstar/Robitussin cocktail just barely was enough to get me into the rig every morning.

Thanks for sharing that video brother!

silverbackjk

Very cool! I was seriously on the verge of needing to be hospitalized during the 2012 JKX. Three days before that scene was shot I was still in the air flying back from Qatar, before jumping in the EVOJEEP in SoCal and making a cannonball run to the start of the run in Terre Haute, IN. Drove nonstop :icon_crazy: That Rockstar/Robitussin cocktail just barely was enough to get me into the rig every morning.

Oh man i had to post the video of my son. He has been running around the house for weeks saying Rockstar/Robitussin all day. I could tell by the video you were felling very under the weather:yup::yup:Your a real trooper man:rock::rock:

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug

Your a true trooper.... one that the rest of us aspire to be..... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Top Bottom