New 34" MTR's, no lift, flat fenders.

MobyJR

So far it still drives just fine with the 3:73's. I noticed slight power and mpg loss, but it's still a hell of a lot faster than my YJ. so I can deal with it.

MobyJR

Thanks. I'm contemplating removing the rear plastic bumper. Maybe just Line-x'ing all the exposed body underneath it, and doing under the doors too... Just a thought right now though.

MobyJR

Look great, that's what I want to do. thinking of adding 1.75 or 2" lift with it.:thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's what's next for me too. I'm thinking of a 2.5 teraflex or AEV. Maybe BDS. I'm not sure what all I have to do though. I dunno if ill need brake line extensions and bigger shocks, or if I can just do the lift.

bl17z90

hmmm interesting. any other body mods besides the fenders to fit the tires in there?

I'm going to run 35's on my 2.5 lift and I'm thinking about running flat fenders to avoid having my fenders look stuffed.

Good Job! :thumb:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
looks great, I was thinking about doing the same for a while till I finally decided to just do a 2.5" lift

FrankenJeeper

Looks great!
I'm curious to see how it looks if you decide to bed line some of the exterior. Keep us updated!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MobyJR

hmmm interesting. any other body mods besides the fenders to fit the tires in there?

I'm going to run 35's on my 2.5 lift and I'm thinking about running flat fenders to avoid having my fenders look stuffed.

Good Job! :thumb:

I chopped the bumper exactly like the write up on this site I think it was "homemade stubby bumper".
If you don't do that there would be some rubbing on that fake plastic skid plate upfront.

Top Bottom