New Poison Spyder frame mounted Tire Carrier???

ljlackey

Was looking around on quadratec at some tire carrier options and ran into a new carrier from poison spyder that mounts on the frame independently of a rear bumper, similar to the AEV carrier. Anyone else seen this? What are your thoughts on it? It says it can hold a 40" tire so I was thinking a 35" or 37" with gas cans and hi-lift should be easy for it.

Poison-Spyder-17-62-030TP1-Frame-Mounted-Tire-Carrier-white-bkgd-angle.jpg

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I just looked at that carrier online. Heavy price tag. It would be interesting to see paired with a evo facia and d-rings

I can't speak for the tire carrier by itself from personal experience but I did see it the other day at the local offroad shop I go to. Looked strong enough to hold 37s and gas cans. Also, I have the Poison Spyder Rockbrawler 2 bumper and carrier and really like it. Super solid, no squeaks or rattles, and it looks really good.

Was looking around on quadratec at some tire carrier options and ran into a new carrier from poison spyder that mounts on the frame independently of a rear bumper, similar to the AEV carrier. Anyone else seen this? What are your thoughts on it? It says it can hold a 40" tire so I was thinking a 35" or 37" with gas cans and hi-lift should be easy for it.

View attachment 300645

Top Bottom