Tonneau covers for JKU

JKEmmy

Hey everyone.
I'm looking into getting a tonneau cover for my 4 for. There are some sweet locking metal cargo setups out there but they are pricey. I debated making my own but not sure how much water it would keep out. The soft tonneaus look nice but I don't know how much it will flap around. Looking for suggestions and experience with this setup. Anyone have a good homemade one or suggest a soft one? Or know of a hard tonneau for the jku that's not a full box and a bit cheaper? Thanks!

WJCO

Meme King
Hey everyone.
I'm looking into getting a tonneau cover for my 4 for. There are some sweet locking metal cargo setups out there but they are pricey. I debated making my own but not sure how much water it would keep out. The soft tonneaus look nice but I don't know how much it will flap around. Looking for suggestions and experience with this setup. Anyone have a good homemade one or suggest a soft one? Or know of a hard tonneau for the jku that's not a full box and a bit cheaper? Thanks!

Check out this thread: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/31136-Show-Us-Your-Deck!

wjtstudios

Hooked
I built my own security deck out of 3/4 plywood then wrapped it in black automotive carpet. In the summer, I run it with a bestop tonneau deck cover and windjammer. No flapping and it keeps the water out. In the winter with the hard top on, it makes it easy to stack gear on or a bed for my dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom