T-Case front output O-Ring?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Changing out my T-case front output seal and I would also like to replace the Big O-Ring but I'm having trouble finding a part number for the O-ring. Or even seeing it in a diagram. And another thing the tag on the T-case reads MP241 when searching NP241 is all that pops up. Is there a difference ? Thanks in advance. I appreciate any help I can get. 258__orig.jpg

JKbrick

Changing out my T-case front output seal and I would also like to replace the Big O-Ring but I'm having trouble finding a part number for the O-ring. Or even seeing it in a diagram. And another thing the tag on the T-case reads MP241 when searching NP241 is all that pops up. Is there a difference ? Thanks in advance. I appreciate any help I can get. View attachment 300784

I could be wrong but that picture looks like a tcase out of a TJ? The rear output looks like a slip yoke so maybe that is why the front doesn’t show the o ring

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
What oring are you talking about? The front output is a lip seal. As far as the difference in models, I have no idea.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I could be wrong but that picture looks like a tcase out of a TJ? The rear output looks like a slip yoke so maybe that is why the front doesn’t show the o ring

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I figured it out. My T-case has a tag that says MP241 and when searching only NP241 would come up. Well I looked up specs and says NV241. So another google search I find this on 4Wheelparts so I ordered #4 #5 and #7 tcase.PNG

toyotire

I think I figured it out. My T-case has a tag that says MP241 and when searching only NP241 would come up. Well I looked up specs and says NV241. So another google search I find this on 4Wheelparts so I ordered #4 #5 and #7 View attachment 300794

I found that if you smear a little RTV on the Oring it won't leak or seep, don't need a lot just a little. I have had buddies who failed to use RTV and had seepage at the yoke.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I found that if you smear a little RTV on the Oring it won't leak or seep, don't need a lot just a little. I have had buddies who failed to use RTV and had seepage at the yoke.

Yea I did that the first 2 times and it started to seep a little. So this time thought I would do the new Nut, Seal and a new O-ring. The old O-ring looks a little deformed from the RTV. Thanks for the help

Top Bottom