8 lug for D44?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I am seriously contemplating going 1 ton rear full float 8 lug, but I have a PR44 up front that I don't want to or feel the need to get rid of. Does anyone other than Terraflex offer a way to convert it to 8 lug? New knuckles, unit bearings, spindle, anything?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
That is scary. I don't know which I would trust less these or the terraflex hubs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you could find them from a reputable company (eg Spidertrax), then I don’t know why they’d be a cause for concern any greater than a standard spacer. I ran 1.75” Spidertrax spacers for a couple of years with no problems.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Eddie can chime in as he ran a full float rear with a PR44 on Rubicat for a while, but I think it was something like that. Still, keep in mind that the PR44 will limit you at 37's (in R/P strength) so you will drag your rear D60 where you skated effortlessly with your Dana 44 rear.

dillard09

Eddie can chime in as he ran a full float rear with a PR44 on Rubicat for a while, but I think it was something like that. Still, keep in mind that the PR44 will limit you at 37's (in R/P strength) so you will drag your rear D60 where you skated effortlessly with your Dana 44 rear.
Rubicat was running a 5x5.5 rear and the adapter for that is a solid piece adapter and no different than a regular 1.5" spacer thar lots of people run.
I would think if a reputable company like spydertrax makes and 2 piece adpater like the one Greer(Fiend)linked i would think it would be ok to run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom