Electronic Disconnect Broken Bar

Micjeff89

58AE9BB0-9FC9-46BB-B50F-1A19E1B6FE7F.jpg was hoping to use the evo manual disconnect to fix the electronic sway bar issues, however it appears i may have bigger issues now.. has anyone had the bar break or loose like this before ? also if anyone has removed the bar from the disconnect housing how did you get it out ? thanks

I tried to upload video but it didn’t work. In The picture you can see how there is a gap between the bar and housing. The entire housing completely moves and is loose. Seems like potentially bushing failed?!

image1-2.jpg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
View attachment 300876 was hoping to use the evo manual disconnect to fix the electronic sway bar issues, however it appears i may have bigger issues now.. has anyone had the bar break or loose like this before ? also if anyone has removed the bar from the disconnect housing how did you get it out ? thanks

I tried to upload video but it didn’t work. In The picture you can see how there is a gap between the bar and housing. The entire housing completely moves and is loose. Seems like potentially bushing failed?!

Do you have a picture that is any worse? It’s more fun when we don’t have a clue what we are looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Micjeff89

1C1DA5BC-A01A-43EF-A524-852CC155C4AB.jpeg

This really isn’t hard to understand. It’s where the sway bar goes into the electronic disconnect. Seems like the bushing have broke

jeeeep

Hooked
wheel in mud often? looks there's water mixed in the grease causing the whole thing to rust together

Top Bottom