Soft Top Question - Which to buy?

Halas

I am looking for a soft top for my JKU Sahara and I do not want a trek top on this one.

Which one should I get...

Is Bestop the same as the stock soft top?
Are there any others out there worth considering?

Do any of them fold all the way back?

Which is the easiest?

If Bestop, which one - Super top, super top NX, or Super top NX black twill?

Thanks and pictures are always louder then words,
JH

Halas

I like the look of the new twill top. You may be able to find one off a 2013.

I found the bestop one online for $1229 with free shipping and that is most likely what I will get but I guess I want to make sure that there is nothing else before I pull the trigger.

The other thing that I was tempted on is the supertop NX, I found that for $889 plus a $100 rebate = $789 but without free shipping through the same online dealer.

Once again, are there any other viable options?

From the write ups and videos on the Black Twill it is High End and a lot quieter which is good because I have to take calls for work while driving.

E-man

I just installed my Bestop twill on Friday. Very, very nice top, very quiet and well insulated, and extremely well made.

It's the same top as the Jeep premium top offered for '13 minus the spring assist feature.

Here's a few pics of mine. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362373375.513636.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362373388.883092.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362373399.493639.jpg

xflstl

I am looking for a soft top for my JKU Sahara and I do not want a trek top on this one.

Which one should I get...

Is Bestop the same as the stock soft top?
Are there any others out there worth considering?

Do any of them fold all the way back?

Which is the easiest?

If Bestop, which one - Super top, super top NX, or Super top NX black twill?

Thanks and pictures are always louder then words,
JH

2012-12-21_14-36-46_451.jpg

ORH Top, in my opinon its the best fitting, best looking top out there.

2012-12-21_14-36-11_217.jpg

http://www.offroadheros.com/MultiTop.html

Last edited:

Halas

Thank you very much, yes as far as I know they have not produced one for a two door, even thou they show a picture of one.

You are correct, they do not make 2 door tops.

I have the fastback orh top on my wife's jeep.

I like it but want something different on this jeep I also want the space in the back.

Attachments

• image-2290412470.jpg
    image-2290412470.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 120
  • image-3533004643.jpg
    image-3533004643.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
If you do get a best top make sure to get the Supertop NX!! I screwed up and got the regular Supertop and it's CRAP expensive crap! The NX is just like the factory top. Best top actually supplies Jeep with their "factory" top.

The NX line are factory/OEM style tops.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

White_JKU

I sold my factory soft top off of my 2012 JKU and used the money to buy a Trektop NX... Had I known about the Off road hero's top... I would have bought it instead.. I think the "closed in behind the rear seats with tonneu cover" look is the best looking top on a jeep EVER and the features that is has are freaking awesome!

Brankz

I'm looking a frame less top for 550 from best top what do u think?

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom