Looking for Arizona Jeepers

Philip *AZ*

Banned
:standing wave:
I am trying to locate all of the Jeepers from Arizona. There are quite a few of us on here. Just thought it would be cool to find out where everyone is, maybe one day we can all meet up for a run or two.

I will start.
I'm in Page. We are tiny, but we have the best lake. Lake Powell!!:rock:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Right on! Whats up guys/girls.. I know there are still more AZr's in here. Trying to find you all!!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Buddy22

Standing wave. What's Up fellow Arizona's. I live in Safford and hope to meet u all on a run in AZ sometime.

NAUJK

College student located in Flagstaff! Hows everyone doing? ! Would love to find more people to go wheeling with!

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Heck yeah.. Got 2-3 of you guys right there in Flag. Thats only a couple hours for me. We might have to get together this summer!

gouacats

Any interest in a meet and greet the weekend of the Overland Expo? I may not end up making it, so I hate to be the organizer, but I would suggest Saturday late afternoon at the Lumberyard Brewery. Thoughts?

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Its too soon for me. Im waiting for taxes to roll in so we can get some bills paid down. I like that youre already thinking ahead though. I really really really want to get out and wheel, even a meet n greet would be good for me. Simply cant afford it quite yet.

NAUJK

I dont think Ill be in town the weekend of the OE sadly. But I am always looking for people to wheel with in the area. Sorry you Tucson guys are too far away for me haha like to keep gas prices low ;). But a meet and greet would be awesome!

Top Bottom