Electrical problems

loganokeefe72

I recently hydro-locked my engine and had a new one put in about a month ago. Ever since my winshield washer pump and horn dont work and have power running to them. Also whenever I step on the brake pedal my halos and turn signal lights all come on. I was wondering if anyone else had similar issues or know what the problem could possibly be.

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Have you taken it back to whoever did the work?

how deep was the water and what all was submerged? you may have some corrosion going on, within the wiring

If your brake lights are back powering your running lights I would start there. Do Jk use the same double pin bulbs as tj? I once mixed up the reverse bulb (single filament) and brake/ running light bulb (dual filament) so when installed touch the brakes and the running lights and dash lights would turn on. Have you tried directly powering horn / pump to ensure they work?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

loganokeefe72

If your brake lights are back powering your running lights I would start there. Do Jk use the same double pin bulbs as tj? I once mixed up the reverse bulb (single filament) and brake/ running light bulb (dual filament) so when installed touch the brakes and the running lights and dash lights would turn on. Have you tried directly powering horn / pump to ensure they work?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yes I have and they both work

loganokeefe72

Have you taken it back to whoever did the work?

how deep was the water and what all was submerged? you may have some corrosion going on, within the wiring
I called and told them because they also broke my mirrior and they told me to figure it out because its gonna cost me alot to have them fix it but they messed it up in the first place.

Top Bottom