LAUREL or YANNY - What do You Hear?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may remember, there was once a debate regarding a white and gold dress versus a black and blue dress and now there's an all new debate regarding what people are hearing in this video clip. What say you? What do you hear? Laurel or Yanny? Inquiring minds want to know :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
Heard laurel this morning on the radio multiple times. Then This afternoon been hearing yanni off Alex’s phone. Don’t understand the world anymore

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockingK

Ken = Laurel
Kristy = Yanny

WTF. And we both listened to it at the same time, she hears Yanny, I hear Laurel we both swear the other is wrong:bleh:

ChiliDawg

So when I first heard it I heard Yanny. However I also detected something else so I listened closely and I heard the Laurel too. Then I started to hear Laurel dominantly. Any of you who were in the military will remember the audiogram test where they put you in a sound proof booth and put some headphones on you and give you a clicker that you hit when you hear beeping. This reminds me of that because the voices I think are playing at different frequencies and for some reason your ear blocks one out when hearing the other. Seems like Yanny is at a frequency that fewer people can hear.

That's my SWAG at it, anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom