Shifting issue

Jay_r24

Today I was on the Freeway doin about 65, when I was slowing down I noticed my jeep wasn’t downshifting and the Rpm’s were staying up. Anyone experience anything like this? I just got him and have not drove it since. Transmission? It’s a 2011 jeep Jku sport. 101k miles

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Today I was on the Freeway doin about 65, when I was slowing down I noticed my jeep wasn’t downshifting and the Rpm’s were staying up. Anyone experience anything like this? I just got him and have not drove it since. Transmission? It’s a 2011 jeep Jku sport. 101k miles

my 2010 did that a once since I bought it in 2010.

I disconnected the battery and hasn't done it since.

DogHouse

I’m not sure when they switched the transmissions (from the 4 speed auto) but in my 2007 JKU X the torque converter will stay locked up if I just let my foot off the gas or tap the brake pedal to kick off the cruise control. It will stay locked up until the point I return my foot to the gas pedal to speed up or if I hit the brakes to significantly slow down. What your describing sounds kinda normal to me.

Top Bottom