Jk Transmission Rebuild

Jay_r24

[emoji1423] I am needing to get my transmission rebuilt. I have a 2011 jeep jku sport, 101k miles. I was having shifting issues, took it in and the trans needs to be rebuilt, any suggestions of places in Orange County? I am in Fullerton area to be exact. Has anyone had their trans rebuilt? What was the ballpark figure? I am being quoted $2200

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

[emoji1423] I am needing to get my transmission rebuilt. I have a 2011 jeep jku sport, 101k miles. I was having shifting issues, took it in and the trans needs to be rebuilt, any suggestions of places in Orange County? I am in Fullerton area to be exact. Has anyone had their trans rebuilt? What was the ballpark figure? I am being quoted $2200

That's still the 4 speed, right? I'm looking at ATS Diesel for a rebuild when the time comes for mine because they actually fix the known issues with the OEM unit. Plus, who doesn't want a purple transmission. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

J

JKDream

I haven't had mine rebuilt, but I'm pretty sure it's typically quite a bit cheaper to get a reman unit opposed to doing a rebuild.
Might be something to look into.

srbell0585

Used to work for a shop that shared space with a guy that only did transmissions. He was down in mission viejo. He was a stand up guy. It was called A1 transmissions. His name was pete.

Sent from my SM-N910T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom