ARB Dual Onboard Air Compressor

Wrangler_Flash

Has anyone been able to mount an ARB dual (or single) air compressor underneath the hood of the 2018 JL? I know they said there is limited room underneath and I've seen a bracket for installing it inside the vehicle, but I'm wanting to install one under the hood. Anyone done this? 2018 JLU Rubicon.

Thanks

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Has anyone been able to mount an ARB dual (or single) air compressor underneath the hood of the 2018 JL? I know they said there is limited room underneath and I've seen a bracket for installing it inside the vehicle, but I'm wanting to install one under the hood. Anyone done this? 2018 JLU Rubicon.

Thanks

I moved your post, to the JL Wrangler, sub forum. Hopefully you’ll find an answer, there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

alkapin

This bracket is not for the engine bay install. From the sellers website - "With very little space under the hood of the JL, we moved the the ARB CKMTA12 Dual air compressor inside the vehicle. The mounting bracket locates the compressor behind the rear driver seat."

This bracket is not for the engine bay install. From the sellers website - "With very little space under the hood of the JL, we moved the the ARB CKMTA12 Dual air compressor inside the vehicle. The mounting bracket locates the compressor behind the rear driver seat."
Do you know if this will work for the single compressor under the seat??

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Been scratching my head on this one for a while. Under the brake booster is a maybe, but will definitely need a bracket made. The fender is all thin plastic under there.

Top Bottom