Headlights

Hey guys I’m looking at buying some LED headlights for my moms wrangler, I’ve got trucklites and love them but I’m not looking to spend that much money on a set. Just wondering if people have had a good experience with a cheaper set. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Hey guys I’m looking at buying some LED headlights for my moms wrangler, I’ve got trucklites and love them but I’m not looking to spend that much money on a set. Just wondering if people have had a good experience with a cheaper set. Thanks in advance!

I'm happy with my Opar set. If you're not fond of halos, they also have them without.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Been looking up some reviews and I can’t find any that haven’t said that it’s not a simple install like my trucklites were. A lot of them say that shaving is required or that it doesn’t fit in the bezel. Anyone have a middle ground between cheap and expensive?

BaddestCross

Been looking up some reviews and I can’t find any that haven’t said that it’s not a simple install like my trucklites were. A lot of them say that shaving is required or that it doesn’t fit in the bezel. Anyone have a middle ground between cheap and expensive?

Mine didn't require any modifications. The worst part was the harness didn't push down far enough into the stock plug to catch the lock, so I wrapped some electrical tape around it and called it a day.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

LkYdEvIL

I didn’t want to spend a grip either so with some reluctance I did the U-box ones with the amber drl and halo (which I’ve always thought was kinda lame) and I actually am very pleased. Install was super easy and I didn’t need to trim anything. Plug&play... the box came with everything needed even though the ad stated that I needed a separate drl and anti-flicker harness. I haven’t been flashed yet but I do feel bad for the cars in front of me. They are ridiculously bright and the high beam points straight ahead. $109 well spent, imho.

Top Bottom