Upcoming fender install questions

TMPearson

I will be installing a set of Poison Spyder crusher fenders later this week as well as a set of ACE inner fenders. I’ve read I will need to slightly modify the inner fender to accommodate the bracket for the flare. This may sound like a dumb question.. but since those allegedly don’t exist.... would it be better to install the flares first and then the inner .... or the other way around. Any help is appreciated as it will just save time and the potential of putting something on and off an extra time that may not be necessary.
Thanks for any insight , and I’ll try to take plenty of pics to post to help the next Jeeper out.
2013 JKU Rubicon. O|||||||O

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TMPearson

Thanks for the input. That’s the direction I was leaning since the inners are a very simple install, but, I prefer opinions from those who’ve been there already . Thanx again

dytrdr5

It’s much easier to install the liners first and then the fenders, if I’m not mistaken the liners should go in between the Jeep body and the fender where you put the fender bracket. I did it the way you are mentioning and it doesn’t look as clean of an install and they won’t line up correctly, either way it’s a big pain to install

Gary M

TM- Would love to hear how your install went. I have the PS Flares installed and now want to install the ACE liners front and back.
Any tips or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom