Snorkels

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Overlander JK, I'm calling you out. You've got some major changes happening right now to Snorkels. This is your build thread buddy. Lets see it!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm guessing right now, he's just hoping to be done by the time he has to go to work.

:cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Yeah if anyone has tips for packing bearings please contact Adam he's having one heck of a time.

StrizzyChris

How has this thread lasted for an hour and he hasnt posted at least twice by now? thats a record for any thread...let alone his own(created by others lol)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
How has this thread lasted for an hour and he hasnt posted at least twice by now? thats a record for any thread...let alone his own(created by others lol)

Haha. I'm sure he's cursing snorkels right now with bloody knuckles. I txt'ed him about the thread and he hasn't responded. Probably due to his bloody sore knuckles.

Bullwinckle

Hooked

lol Im just as shocked as you are he must be busy putting that thing on haha I cant wait to see it.

and frank why arent you helping him hmmm... haha :nono:

JKBANDIT55

I know right? Every time I'm online he is always on and always the last to post on several threads in new posts.. Lol

Maybe he's ignoring us.. Lol Jk I'm sure he is fine! Phone probably dead.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah if anyone has tips for packing bearings please contact Adam he's having one heck of a time.

F that and F those.

I know right? Every time I'm online he is always on and always the last to post on several threads in new posts.. Lol

Maybe he's ignoring us.. Lol Jk I'm sure he is fine! Phone probably dead.

I'm done with this forum. I burned the jeep to the ground after today.

:cheesy:

I'll post some pictures either tomorrow or Thursday. Things went a little rough today. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. But the front end is basically done as of now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh and huge thanks to Jelliott076 (Josh) for helping me out today and bringing me some tools and some helping hands!:thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Not sure where you are at in what you are doing, but I saw a few pics with your springs out. A bottle jack on TOP of the axle and against the frame can really help to get the droop necessary to pull/install springs.

Hope your rear goes better for you. :beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not sure where you are at in what you are doing, but I saw a few pics with your springs out. A bottle jack on TOP of the axle and against the frame can really help to get the droop necessary to pull/install springs.

I didn't loosen the control arm bolts before I raised the axle so I screwed myself. The drivers side went smooth though and I'll start the rear in the morning.

Hope your rear goes better for you. :beer:

I'm pretty good working in the rear. ;)

Last edited:

Rusty

Looking forward to seeing pics... :thumb: Nothing better than doing the work yourself! :rock:
:worthless:

:drinks:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Looking forward to seeing pics... :thumb: Nothing better than doing the work yourself! :rock:
:worthless:

:drinks:

You'll have to jump to the random photos thread to see pics of the front going in. He has a semi build thread going over there. :cheesy:

Top Bottom