Is my drag link bent?

AlStew

My drag link had this upward bend. Is that how they’re supposed to be? Or do I need to replace it? I did my best to take a picture. I hung a light behind the drag link and held a straight edge and there’s about a 3/16” gap

IMG_5010.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AlStew

If your not running hydro assist, turning 37s will do that and then some. My Fusion has held up really well behind a PSC big bore Xdll. Still perfectly straight.

I’m on stock steering with 37’s. I’m pretty easy on the steering and only usually turn the wheels with momentum. I’m jealous of your setup and wish I could afford it!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Is my Drag Link Bent? It’s bending down a bit... tried holding the straight edge at the center of the arch. I just can’t believe it would bend with 31” tires.. Is that a factory arch?

IMG_9220.jpg

jdofmemi

When I have something bent, it is usually pushed up from a stray rock I rubbed on.

Maybe you need to rub up against one to push it back😁

TrailHunter

Hooked
When I have something bent, it is usually pushed up from a stray rock I rubbed on.

Maybe you need to rub up against one to push it back😁

Right! Thought it was strange that it bent down.... but maybe it's just smiling from all the fun we've had... :D

Top Bottom