Got Gunk?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I had this product siting on my shelf for about a year now, I finally decided to give it a shot. I know there was some people on here interested in how well it worked. So here it goes.
IMG_6900.jpg
I removed the engine cover. Sorry for the sun in some pictures it makes it harder to see. My engine bay wasn’t to greasy, just pretty dusty.
IMG_6897.jpg
IMG_6899.jpg
This degreaser has to be applied on a cool engine. I did it after letting the Jeep sit all day. The only thing I removed from the engine bay was my amazon police siren I use to mess around with friends or jackasses on the street. Also, I stuffed a reg in the air intake.
Generously apply the product all over everything under the hood. I used the entire can.
IMG_6908.jpg
IMG_6909.jpg
Let it soak up for 10-15 minutes.
Proceed with a garden hose on a shower setting. I did quite a bit of rinsing, trying to somewhat avoid spraying too much on the battery and terminals and keeping it away from air intake.
IMG_6911.jpg
After letting most of the water run out, turn the engine on and let it run for about 10-15 minutes to dry everything out. I took it for about 20 min cruise afterwards.
When I got back, I parked it in a garage, opened the hood and let it cool down.
Here’s all dried up
IMG_6914.jpg
Next I applied the shine. Here’s right after applying some.
IMG_6915.jpg
The shine sprays out quickly and in very generous amount, try not to use too much. I think the shine will last for at least 4 times. Also I ended up wiping whatever I could with a reg. I left the Jeep alone with the hood open overnight.
Next day I came back to enjoy my clean engine bay.
IMG_6918.jpg
IMG_6921.jpg

I used the Foamy cleaner, which is the mildest they offer. It worked ok but it was hard to get it everywhere I wanted to, it was really just spotting and not spreading as much as I would like. I think I’ll try the original next time.
IMG_6922.jpg
IMG_6923.jpg

Was I scared spraying that shit all over my engine and soaking it up a garden hose? You bet I was, but I am really happy with the results. Looks clean, I can warm up my lunch on top the engine next time I go wheeling [emoji41]

Last edited:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
That came out looking great. I'll have to do this one day soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I had this product siting on my shelf for about a year now, I finally decided to give it a shot. I know there was some people on here interested in how well it worked. So here it goes.
View attachment 304664
I removed the engine cover. Sorry for the sun in some pictures it makes it harder to see. My engine bay wasn’t to greasy, just pretty dusty.
View attachment 304652
View attachment 304653
This degreaser has to be applied on a cool engine. I did it after letting the Jeep sit all day. The only thing I removed from the engine bay was my amazon police siren I use to mess around with friends or jackasses on the street. Also, I stuffed a reg in the air intake.
Generously apply the product all over everything under the hood. I used the entire can.
View attachment 304654
View attachment 304655
Let it soak up for 10-15 minutes.
Proceed with a garden hose on a shower setting. I did quite a bit of rinsing, trying to somewhat avoid spraying too much on the battery and terminals and keeping it away from air intake.
View attachment 304656
After letting most of the water run out, turn the engine on and let it run for about 10-15 minutes to dry everything out. I took it for about 20 min cruise afterwards.
When I got back, I parked it in a garage, opened the hood and let it cool down.
Here’s all dried up
View attachment 304658
Next I applied the shine. Here’s right after applying some.
View attachment 304657
The shine sprays out quickly and in very generous amount, try not to use too much. I think the shine will last for at least 4 times. Also I ended up wiping whatever I could with a reg. I left the Jeep alone with the hood open overnight.
Next day I came back to enjoy my clean engine bay.
View attachment 304659
View attachment 304660

I used the Foamy cleaner, which is the mildest they offer. It worked ok but it was hard to get it everywhere I wanted to, it was really just spotting and not spreading as much as I would like. I think I’ll try the original next time.
View attachment 304661
View attachment 304662

Was I scared spraying that shit all over my engine and soaking it up a garden hose? You bet I was, but I am really happy with the results. Looks clean, I can warm up my lunch on top the engine next time I go wheeling [emoji41]

It works good. I prefer the original formula, though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

Thanks for giving me something to do today!

IMG_20180704_171507.jpg

Although I apparently completely ignored the front right corner somehow. :doh::idontknow:

Top Bottom