Discount Tire Vehicle Build: RESQ1

Discount Tire

e682ae5085ce11e2bf1c22000aa8008f_7.jpg

Who would take a Sawzsall to the body of a perfectly good 4-door Jeep? Better yet, who would then keep cutting all the way through the frame of this perfectly good jeep? We would and actually, we've got a few industry friends that can't wait to get their hands on our vehicle as well.

We've teamed up with JP magazine, Off Road Evolution, Turn Key Engine Supply and a bunch of other great sponsors to build one of the meanest support rigs that the off road communities have ever seen. Its called RESQ1 and right now the build is in total overhaul mode. There is just THREE SHORT WEEKS until it's scheduled unveiling at Easter Jeep Safari 2013.

You've got to check this out!
Click on the concept image below to watch the entire build unfold. Enter your email to be notified of new updates and find out where RESQ1 can be seen in 2013.

GCM 2

When I saw those cuts at the shop, I knew it had MacGuiness' signature all over them! :doh:

Discount Tire

lol, I'm going to tell him you said that Greg lol

There's a couple of pretty cool videos on the site already, check them out when you have some free time.

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Ive been watching and waiting patiently as the first two episodes went up on your youtube page. Excited to see the completion! :thumb:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Can't wait for episode 3. Been following since ORE posted about this earlier in the year.

:thumb:

Top Bottom