iPhone/Android cases

Renagade119

BRAINWAVE ALERT!!!!! I think ways life should make iPhone cases (and because not everyone is into iPhones, maybe android cases too) just something simple, the logo on the back and maybe "Wayalife: More than just a Jeep - is a way of life!" Something like that? Anyone else agree?

Dave_g

BRAINWAVE ALERT!!!!! I think ways life should make iPhone cases (and because not everyone is into iPhones, maybe android cases too) just something simple, the logo on the back and maybe "Wayalife: More than just a Jeep - is a way of life!" Something like that? Anyone else agree?

Yeah that would be awesome, but I'm sure there are hundreds of phones out there and it would be way hard.

White_JKU

I think thats actually a really good/cool idea.... ppl buy the crap out of the stickers here... not sure where Eddie stands as far as abilitly to produce/market something like that... I bet it would cost a pretty penny to start the ball rolling on something like the phone cases.. even for simple ones. However I bet that if he did... he would sell the crap out of em' :beer:

Renagade119

Yea that's true. I was just thinking that a whole wacky of people have iPhones these days so even if you just produced iPhone cases I'm sure they'd sell. But the small sticker idea is another good idea

Top Bottom