Finally have to change the headlights.....JW or Trucklite?

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
So an age old problem arises with a cracked headlight. Money not being a problem here should I go Trucklite or JW????:thinking::thinking:

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Consider KC as an alternative. I’ve got 2 sets and am happy with both (3 if you count bumper-lights<g>). All-in-one units, no separate harnesses required.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
JW’s on mine no complaints. My brother in-law has truck lites he has had some issues but the customer service is top notch and was taken care of. Can’t go wrong with either one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have the Trucklites. Mine are an older version but I still like them. I was going to “upgrade” to JWS but for the money just didn’t feel it was worth it. You can’t go wrong with either though.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
JW's it is........

Thanks all for the advice,
Just ordered JW's as the Trucklites are not in stock on this side of the pond and JW V2 are ECE and DRL compliant and antiflicker built in....easier to pass the road certification (For what that is worth but my JK is my DD)

I'll post a few picts for the record when they are in.;)

zimm

Caught the Bug
I love my JW's. The only time I'd recommend the trucklites over the JW's is for folks who have to deal with ice and snow. Trucklite makes a heated version. Obviously you don't need that! I have no experience with the KC's.

I did the JWs little over a year ago, like night and day difference...yes bad pun.
First time I drove at night I was like wow...i can see.

No flicker, be sure to use Eddys headlight alignment write up here, it was very easy to follow and works like a charm.

Even though they are not heated I've have no issues with them, and slush snow ext...

Enjoy

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkratt

I know it's not one of your choices, but very happy with the VisionX lights. The extra harness piece lets you run high and low beam at the same time. Great light output especially over the factory lights.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I’ve had both. Both are excellent, in my opinion. The JW’s had the anti-flicker built in, so that’s nice. Trucklites are available in a heated version, which may be something to consider.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
LIGHTS CHANGED......a piece of cake! The euro kit provided by an UK importer is slightly tweaked for H4 connectors and DRL lights without having to hack and splice the harnesses as they supply their own, spec'd to OEM.

really cool to have DRL and Dual burn, those things really lite the Nite!!!:eek:

Top Bottom