HELP locker won’t unlock

Patton007

So I have an Auburn E locker in my front Dana 30 (yes I’m aware now that they’re trash). It worked fine when I was in Hawaii. I shipped it to California and plugged my switch back in to the wires for the locker and turned the switch on and the locker engaged. So after that I turn the switch off and wait like 10 seconds and then start driving again and the locker won’t disengage. I’ve tried the figure 8’s and just driving it around and turning and reversing and just trying to get it to unlock but I’m not having any luck. Any one have advice or might know how to get it to disengage? (Yes I know I should throw that locker away) 2013 JKU

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m not an expert, but if I were in your shoes I’d start by opening up the diff, cleaning the shit out if it and then get fresh oil in it and see if it will let go.

I-Eat-Mud

Convert to manual locking hubs and accept that you now have a spool. Welcome to the club. No seriously though, maybe try bypassing the switch to trigger it by touching the wires? Maybe could be a relay?

Top Bottom