Alittle Water on Mats!

Andy & Judy

I have a 2017 JK Sahara hardtop. Went thru a brushless carwash the other day and when got home saw a bit on water on both mats but not under dash area....more to the rear of the mats near the seats. I had a slight leaking issue with my 05 TJ and my 2103 JK but that was from the door seals. Anyone else have this issue? As I said it was a brushless carwash so this wash uses just high pressure water!

wjtstudios

Hooked
I have a 2017 JK Sahara hardtop. Went thru a brushless carwash the other day and when got home saw a bit on water on both mats but not under dash area....more to the rear of the mats near the seats. I had a slight leaking issue with my 05 TJ and my 2103 JK but that was from the door seals. Anyone else have this issue? As I said it was a brushless carwash so this wash uses just high pressure water!

Yes, occasionally I’ll have a little water find it’s way thru a door seal. Mostly on the back passenger door for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Defcon3JKU

Yes. Both of my JKs have done this. Both do it on the front doors. It rained when I left the dealership on my first day of owning my 2017 and when I go home I had some water on my mats. I think the door seals are just not that good. Everyone around my area has the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
Buy a Jeep, get an mobile pool for free, it used to annoy the hell out of me, I've just gotten used to it...

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Last time I saw a little water on my mats, when I put my feet down on the mats, I discovered there was about 2 more inches of water underneath. The Jeep it is [emoji854]

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
It’s not the seals. It’s the way the sheet metal is bent, pretty much directing the water inside. Thanks Jeep engineers

Top Bottom