Looking for jeepers in my area

wvjeepin

So I'm starting a club in my area called Jefferson County West Virginia Jeep Club....made a facebook group......

Just seeing who all is in my area and looking to wheel?:standing wave:

Miss Boss

Hey! I'm near Leesburg (in VA), and it not far from you!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mikefishes

I'm in northern va, but have family up in Jefferson county so I'm always up there

Just joined the page! Have you checked out the East Coast SnG thread yet? Spread the word! Would love to see this happen!

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?6062-East-Coast-Suds-and-Grub&referrerid=5083

Hey! I'm near Leesburg (in VA), and it not far from you!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey guys. Herndon, VA here

danrb

Here in Leesburg. Really hate Facebook, it's a significant source for social engineering (hacking) information.

wvjeepin

Sweet ! Yea I can agree that Facebook is stupid. But I only have it for jeep stuff and the club. But leesburg and Herdon, not too shabby.

Hpaulett

Wvjeepin, I believe I passed your house yesterday, think it was your jeep. I was visiting my sister in laws house in Fairfax crossing?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
So I'm starting a club in my area called Jefferson County West Virginia Jeep Club....made a facebook group......

Just seeing who all is in my area and looking to wheel?:standing wave:

Why you starting a jeep club and Facebook page?
Fly the WAYALIFE banner on your windshield and be part of this site. Organize runs and suds & grubs in wv and its all good. Why do you need o start something when the needs are met here on WAYALIFE?

Just wondering what your goal is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Why you starting a jeep club and Facebook page?
Fly the WAYALIFE banner on your windshield and be part of this site. Organize runs and suds & grubs in wv and its all good. Why do you need o start something when the needs are met here on WAYALIFE?

Just wondering what your goal is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agree with this. At the very least hope the OP asked Wayalife for an ok to post all this. Usually not cool in the social/Internet handbook to promote one club on another club site.

Just saying. Cool if you want your club. Not too cool to promote here, unless the mods here have said its ok.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Agree with this. At the very least hope the OP asked Wayalife for an ok to post all this. Usually not cool in the social/Internet handbook to promote one club on another club site.

Just saying. Cool if you want your club. Not too cool to promote here, unless the mods here have said its ok.

I didn't realize Wayalife was a club. Thought it was a forum about the jeep Wayalife.

And the thread has been here for 3 months so I'm sure if there was an issue it would be resolved.

JAGS

Hooked
I didn't realize Wayalife was a club. Thought it was a forum about the jeep Wayalife.

And the thread has been here for 3 months so I'm sure if there was an issue it would be resolved.

Don't get all Adam on me. 😉 I just saw the recent post. And many people do call this a club. You can call it whatever. To me, a forum doesn't equate to in person and events and such. Though I didn't bing the definition of a forum. ???

What do I know, I only have a stock rig and 1300 posts. 😂😂😂

Top Bottom