Leveling Kit

kgmclamb99

A few of my last posts have been about choosing tires as well as sizes and all that. However, I have recently made my decision and went with the Goodyear Duratracs and love them so far! Sooo on to the next mod right? I’m currently thinking about going with a leveling kit (it is my dAily and is on the road/interstates ALOT!)— my question is, does anyone have any recommendations on a leveling kit on the smaller side that would still be a very comfortable ride? Preciate all the help!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Here's mine on evo's leveling kit with 315 duratracs and trimmed fender flares. It's paired with rancho 5000x shocks and rides great. 20180716_065048.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

desertrunner

Looks like you have a 2dr?
The evo level kit will give you about 3" of lift up front. If you use OME rear springs in the back instead of the puck it comes out really nice and paired with Rancho 9000s it's a real comfortable ride.

I have evo 2" springs in the front and ome med duty rear springs and I'm running 37s. With full stock fenders 315s would look great!

20180625_152147.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Looks like you have a 2dr?
The evo level kit will give you about 3" of lift up front. If you use OME rear springs in the back instead of the puck it comes out really nice and paired with Rancho 9000s it's a real comfortable ride.

I have evo 2" springs in the front and ome med duty rear springs and I'm running 37s. With full stock fenders 315s would look great!

View attachment 305991

^^^^That.

You can probably run 2 or 2.5” spacers in the rear, with a 2 door and EVO coils. You may also want to check out Rancho’s kit.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...-system-with-progressive-coils-front-and-rear!

Last edited:

12-mile

And if anyone is interested, there is a supplier who is not a sponsor, that has this rancho kit on sale with the
9000 series shocks for
$449.99 and I believe there is still rebate through the end of july. So you could potentially get this setup for $400. Thats a steal in my book

desertrunner

And if anyone is interested, there is a supplier who is not a sponsor, that has this rancho kit on sale with the
9000 series shocks for
$449.99 and I believe there is still rebate through the end of july. So you could potentially get this setup for $400. Thats a steal in my book

That is a really good deal considering that's about what I paid for just the shocks.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I found some pics of this sexy bitch! I believe he has EVO 2" coils in front with 2" spacer and 59 coils in rear running 9000 shocks. He is also running 295/70/17's and loves the ride!:D

IMG_20180403_140823375.jpg

IMG_20180403_140742149.jpg

Rocky07

9000 series shocks for

Can you give me a link for this vendor? I’m buying this kit, might as well save some $

WJCO

Meme King
A few of my last posts have been about choosing tires as well as sizes and all that. However, I have recently made my decision and went with the Goodyear Duratracs and love them so far! Sooo on to the next mod right? I’m currently thinking about going with a leveling kit (it is my dAily and is on the road/interstates ALOT!)— my question is, does anyone have any recommendations on a leveling kit on the smaller side that would still be a very comfortable ride? Preciate all the help!

Agreed with others on the EVO kit. Affordable, simple to install, ride feels great.

Top Bottom