Tcase shifter clunking?

jdofmemi

Are you sure it is in the t-case?

It sounds a lot like a universal to me, but it is hard to tell.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Haven’t really messed with my Jeep. But the driveshafts are brand new. But not a bad idea. Might of tightened the u bolts too tight.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Not to say that's what it is but I get the "I just replaced it" all the time at work. I always repeat the same thing, there's a reason new parts have warranties. Sometimes things fail or just don't work right. Hope you get it figured it out!

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Not to say that's what it is but I get the "I just replaced it" all the time at work. I always repeat the same thing, there's a reason new parts have warranties. Sometimes things fail or just don't work right. Hope you get it figured it out!

I understand. Lol I’ve had new things fail before. Just installed xd 60s and new drive shafts. I know my tcase worked before the swap. Did have a couple problems and has gotten stuck in 4l and high before. I need to looked under. I’m hoping it’s just the bushing on the shifter and it’s just not fully engaging the 4h/4l gears.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I understand. Lol I’ve had new things fail before. Just installed xd 60s and new drive shafts. I know my tcase worked before the swap. Did have a couple problems and has gotten stuck in 4l and high before. I need to looked under. I’m hoping it’s just the bushing on the shifter and it’s just not fully engaging the 4h/4l gears.

Crossing my fingers it's the easy fix for you 🤞

Top Bottom