Reading Alignment Printout

MDK210

A little help as to what this all means, especially the red, would be appreciated. Thank you and not sure why it turned the photo sideways ha.

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 64

Bierpower

Hooked
The front could be one of the things stated above or the measuring head may have shifted while they were turning the wheels. That sensor just happens to be the one the tech would pass going from you steering wheel back to the computer so I wouldn't get too worried. Take it to be checked again before you spend a bunch of money. The rear thrust angle is how parallel your rear axle is with the front. Not really going to cause any issues you just have to hold the wheel at 1/3 of a degree to go straight. If you get adjustable control arms at some point you could try to zero it but not worth smashing the piggy bank to align.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

MDK210

Thanks for the info. Jeep drives straight and doesn’t pull so I have that going for me. I did read some Jeeps have come off the truck with -1 camber.

MDK210

I made an appointment with the dealership since it’s still under warranty. I have documentation showing the alignment check done pre-lift and pre- wheels/tires. Everything is dated so shouldn’t be any warranty issues.

Top Bottom